Welcome to Tessa's blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lots of work

It has been a working weekend. I have spent most of the past two days in front of the computer, trying to write texts for the exhibit at the library. It's not the easiest thing. It's difficult to know how much information to include. We just found out that Leroy Anderson visited Sweden in 1929 with a jazzband on tour, and that means he was in Sweden at least four times (1929, 1959, 1962 and 1966).

It has been a lot to do at work also. Most days this week I was at the library 10-12 hours. No wonder I didn't wake up until noon on Saturday.

Thank you for the comment, Nancy. We certainly would never have found each other if it hadn't been for the Internet.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hej Therese,
You will be happy to know I have incorporated Leroy Anderson's website into a beginning internet class I teach. I demonstrate how to control sound volume on a website (plus I am always happy to spotlight a fellow Swede).
Nancy