Welcome to Tessa's blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Desk duty again

Time again for desk duty in the manuscript reading room. There have been a few visitors today, asking for very diverse things. Two scholars from Stockholm were here, one was going to write a book about Mozart's wife Constanze and the other was interested in a Swedish composer's handwritten scores. It's fascinating to hear what projects people are involved in.

The spare time of my life is mostly spent trying to plan for the big up-coming event - the Anderson family visit and the concert. It's only three weeks away now. It will be a hectic week, but we are looking forward to seeing them here and to hearing the music. There will be over 600 participants at the concert, so the logistics is a nightmare. Luckily, it's not my problem. I will do the exhibit, show it at the interval and then take it down. I will undoubtedly get myself involved in other things as well, but that's the main event for me at the concert.

This weekend I was thinking of visiting my mother, but she is sick and I don't know if I want to go there. She has a sinus infection and is not feeling well at all.

No comments: