Welcome to Tessa's blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sewing

It has been a fairly normal week (although only four days of work), with the boring meetings and desk duty on Thursday afternoon. Yesterday I was at the mall, and I bought some fabric and pattern for a top. I don't know when I will get time to make any clothes, but maybe this summer. I did use the sewing machine today, actually. I shortened three pairs of jeans and mended two tops. I can tell it's a long time ago I was into sewing, because it didn't go too well. I bent the needles and put the spool of thread in backwards.

Today I have been busy doing several things: brought paper and cardboard to the recycling station, did the laundry, went grocery shopping and returned plastic bottles to get refund, watched equestrian sports on TV, tried to translate a travel diary from an emigrant journey 1887 into English and cleaned the kitchen.

Naxos has just released the first volume with Leroy Anderson's orchestral works, if anyone is interested.

No comments: