Welcome to Tessa's blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mad Friday

It has been a long work week. The desk duty on Thursday was so busy I didn't have time to post a message here, like I try to do. There were many visitors and they asked many questions. Friday was especially busy, because I had to do another person's job also, we had a celebration for two colleagues turning 60 and several people called me during the day regarding the Leroy Anderson Centennial. In fact, it was a crazy day. I was at work for eleven hours.

Leroy Anderson's son Rolf arrived in Stockholm yesterday. He sent a note saying everything was fine. He had been to a museum and was going to a concert last night.

Today I went to the center of Kävlinge to get a cassette tape. I can't even remember the last time I recorded something on a tape like that. With today's standard it's ancient technology. Tomorrow there will be a Leroy Anderson concert broadcasted on Swedish Radio P2 at 1 PM, and I thought I would record it. There might be other ways of doing this, but I haven't figured it out. You can listen to it via the internet also (www.sr.se - click on webbradio).

No comments: