Welcome to Tessa's blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tasty pizza

There isn't that much to report. The weather is improving day by day. There are still some patches of snow in Lund, but this week it started to melt faster. It is now above freezing temperatures. The snowdrops and crocuses are blooming in the park in front of the library. There are also quite a few bird formations in the sky indicating that the migrant birds are returning. It's later than normal, though.

The only thing worth writing about, apart from the weather, is the take out pizza I had for dinner Tuesday. It's on rare occasions that I buy pizza in town, I usually make my own. This one was chicken with mushrooms and pretty tasty. I can't even remember the last time I got pizza in Kävlinge, and it turned out that one of the pizza places had closed down without me noticing it.

No comments: