Welcome to Tessa's blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tulips

The weekend has been spent mostly house-cleaning. I dusted and vacuumed yesterday and today I went to the recycling station with paper, plastic and metal. I also did some experimental cooking today. I decided to make seafood pie to have for lunches at work. There was no good recipe, so I made some combinations myself. I made one large and two small pies, two with shrimp, crayfish, broccoli, dill and cheese, and the smallest one with cheese and bacon (I ran out of seafood). It was edible.

The only one who recognized Valentine's Day was my mother, who called me on the phone. She didn't have much to tell really, everything was alright in BorĂ¥s.

It's getting lighter out now. This weekend has been very sunny (but cold). It's nice to know that there is an end to darkness and winter. I bought a bouquet of yellow tulips to make it even brighter here.

No comments: