Welcome to Tessa's blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hair cut

The trains have actually been running more or less like normal. It didn't turn out to be that bad weather, even though it's pretty cold. This morning I managed to slip and fall on an icy spot on the way to the train. It was dark and because of the wind I had the hood on my coat down low, almost covering my eyes, so I didn't see the ice. Annoying, but no damage done.

This afternoon I had desk duty in the manuscript reading room again (I get most Thursdays). I spent it looking for mistakes in the database and correcting them. So incredibly boring.

This evening I got a much needed hair cut at a salon in Kävlinge. It's over three months ago that I had the last one (in the US)!

If anyone still haven't received an invitation to view my online photo album with photos from my trip to the US, let me know.

No comments: