Welcome to Tessa's blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

Vacation - finally!

It's Friday afternoon and in just an hour I will be on vacation! Finally! It has been a long summer for me. This week the weather changed and it's sunny and warm (and humid). Hope it will be tolerable the next four weeks. This evening I will meet my sister Anette and her family, they are at my mother's place in Yngsjö. If I remember correctly, I haven't seen my sister since Christmas! They live in Borås, which is east of Göteborg. It would take about three-four hours by train, but I spent most of the spring renovating my apartment, so I didn't really have time to go and visit them. My bedroom needed a serious face-lift and my parents helped me painting the ceiling, walls and window-frames, and put in new floor boards. I slept on the couch in the TV-room for five months. I didn't really mind, since the bedroom turned out so well.

For those of you who are going to the Nelson Family Reunion in Milaca this weekend, I just want to say that I wish I could have been there too. I had a fabulous time there in 2005! Greetings to all of you!

No comments: