Welcome to Tessa's blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Archive research

For the first time in many months I spent an entire day at the regional archive. I had accumulated a fair amount of research questions that I needed to solve. Has anyone else noticed that finding the answers to genealogy questions tend to generate a lot more questions all the time? There are always some loose ends left. For instance, it amazes me that my grandmother didn't know that her great aunt had a son before she died in 1910. Now I found out that the son died in 1957 and he lived in a suburb of Kristianstad. Not at all far from Norra Strö.

Tomorrow I will go and visit my mother again. There will be a lot of activities this weekend. I actually haven't decided when to return to my apartment, but no later than Friday next week. There is no computer at my mother's place, so it will take a while before I can update this site.

No comments: