Welcome to Tessa's blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Spring cleaning

The clearing out continues. I have given lots of items to charity. I have gone through almost all drawers, boxes and cupboards in my apartment. Spring cleaning is a tough job.

Friday was my birthday but this was only marked by the pizza I made myself in the evening. The next day my father and his girlfriend returned to paint a part of a wall once more. Then we went to celebrate my birthday by going to a restaurant in Lund for dinner. It was a place I had never been to before, with kurdish style food. Spicy but very good.

Saturday morning Amnesty had its biannual book fleamarket. I went there with a colleague. She bought books for herself and I bought for the library. We had lunch at a cafe afterwards.

Sunday I ran errands in Lund. There are now other kinds of flowers on my balcony; lavender and a variant of large daisies. The weather is sunny and somewhat chilly, especially in the mornings.

No comments: