Welcome to Tessa's blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The return of the water

Sunday we had to drive to two different lumber yards in order to get the three pieces for the counter tops in my kitchen. It took most of the day but my father went ahead and installed the most important one so I could get water access again already that same evening. It's great to have the water back. It was pretty complicated to wash the dishes in the bathroom. Yesterday the dishwasher was also installed. It required a new hose so I had to go to the lumber store once again to get that. We ran the dishwasher and it works very well. We celebrated this with strawberry mousse cake.

Thursday-Monday several colleagues were off either sick or on leave. I had to drive the storage round all three days. It was tough since I normally don't have to do that. It requires heavy lifting and climbing on ladders to retrieve the books. The number of requests has picked up a little. Yesterday I had desk duty at the internal desk, it was rather busy.

No comments: