Welcome to Tessa's blog

Monday, October 15, 2018

Driving

Last week was yet another busy week at work. At this time of year many people are sick, so I get lots of desk duty. Friday afternoon one meeting was cancelled so I was able to bring the other new employee to the storage for orientation purposes. We also got some minor projects done. We had received an addition to a donation of books, so we shelved those. The new employee surprised me slightly by saying he really enjoyed it at the storage.

Last week I also had to get treatment by the chiropractor. My back is doing better now.

The weekend was a little out of the ordinary. I was acting driver for friends who needed to get some errands done. We also did a few excursions to the countryside and got groceries at a store I had never been to before. It was interesting to see new environments. The weekend also included defrosting of my freezer, some cooking and general tidying up around the apartment. The weather has been very nice and warm, around 20 degrees and sunny. Very unusual for being October.

No comments: