Welcome to Tessa's blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ladybugs

We are a little surprised by the nice weather here. It's quite sunny and warm. Many of my colleagues have already had their vacation and have not been that happy to return after four weeks of mostly rain. The wet ground has enabled bugs of all kinds to flourish. Some parts of Malmö have been invaded by ladybugs. I have to keep the window open at my desk at work (no air conditioning) and there are lots of insects finding their way in.

I drive to the remote storages also this week, but now I also retrieve books at all four places (usually it's two places). Apart from myself, there is one fulltime and one parttime worker right now. Not much, but we are making it. The hard work has taken its toll a little sooner than I hoped. I had to go to the chiropractor again this Monday.

This upcoming weekend I will spend with my mother. I'm sure there will be at least one fleamarket visited.

No comments: