Welcome to Tessa's blog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

More clothes shopping

My mother and her boyfriend came to visit me yesterday. She dropped off some things; a Christmas lamp (a little late...) and three pairs of jeans that my sister had bought at her job. I tried them on and only one pair fit me. I have a difficult clothes size, the lower half of me takes a smaller size than the upper... We went to the mall and both my mother and I found affordable clothes. We also went grocery shopping on the way back. We cooked dinner at my apartment (salmon) and had traditional cheese cake for dessert (it's really a tradition in Småland, but we like it too).

It's now close to eleven in the evening and I should be thinking of going to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day. I have to get up at 3.15 a.m. to go to the airport in Copenhagen. I will do a two-day job-related trip abroad with five of my colleagues. The next entry on the blog will give the details.

No comments: