Welcome to Tessa's blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Shelving

Last week was Black Week, with lots of sale offers. Discounts were sometimes quite large, with 20-30% off the entire stock. Over the weekend even higher. It was a good deal if you needed anything. I got some new underwear and a top, so no excessive purchases. I got a pair of shoes also at an outlet store.

Saturday I covered two malls and Ikea in Malmö. The latter for the buffet. Again, very tasty. This time I spotted a colleague in the restaurant so I joined her and her family. They too had come for the food.

Over the weekend I got the Christmas decorations down from the attic and displayed some of them. The tree will have to wait for a while.

At work there has been lots to do. The extra workers have been very dedicated and used up all the cardboard boxes and labels for the projects we asked them to do. Friday and Monday afternoons I brought three of them to the storage for some shelving. They learned quickly.

Yesterday was the first time this season that the temperature went below zero. This morning it was somewhat icy on the roads but I didn't have any problems. One of my colleagues had a car accident and didn't get to work at all. He is not physically injured but shocked.

No comments: