Welcome to Tessa's blog

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Road trip

Saturday I did a road trip to Trelleborg. It's a relatively large city on the south coast of Skåne. I had been recommended the fleamarkets in the industrial area there. I made it to four places and made purchases in all of them. The best one was hosted by the local basketball club.

This week is the last for the two temporary workers. The list of summer projects was long but we managed to do most of it. We have moved collections to the storage, cleaned floors and shelves, retrieved and shelved books, put material in boxes and searched for missing books. In other words, we have been very busy.

Quite a few people have returned from vacation now and several of them have asked how my vacation was. They had problems understanding that I have actually been working the entire summer. This is the last week, though. I will spend the first week of freedom at the summerhouse. It will take a while before I can write here next time.

No comments: