Welcome to Tessa's blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Market

The last two weekends there have been lots of fleamarkets of all kinds. The season has definitely started. I met colleagues at a few of them, both as customers and vendors. In my local town there was also a market this Saturday. School children were selling baked goods, the different shops had extra offers, the political parties wanted to inform about the upcoming EU election, there was a school lunch comptetion between four schools and there were entertainment and locally grown veggies on offer. I went mostly to collect printed material from the political parties, since the library often doesn't get this material. I also sampled the school lunches (particularly liked the brussels sprouts) and got some cookies.

At work it seems to have shifted; we get more returns than requests now. We don't have time to shelve, so it flows over in most places. I have been to the storage several times recently for various projects. Also to help retrieve books.

Last week I got a new passport, so now I'm thinking perhaps I should travel somewhere.

No comments: