Welcome to Tessa's blog

Saturday, September 14, 2019

More shopping

Over the weekend we hosted a visit from some relatives. We usually meet them once a year. This time we met up at a flea market. We all made some small purchases. I got books for the library. Afterwards we had lunch at a restaurant and then apple pie at the summerhouse. Sunday we went to a harvest market and got some local produce.

Monday I returned to my place. It took the entire day, since I made several stops on the way. I visited two libraries, my cousin's clothing store (bought a few pieces), a charity shop, a mall and an outlet store. It took about nine hours to get home. Back home I have mostly done chores like washing, planting new flowers (heather) in the balcony box, moved the summerclothes and cleared out some items for charity. My fridge was quite empty so I had to get groceries also. Wednesday I went to work to do more research. This time I couldn't hide, I was cornered by a colleague asking for advice on a big project. The weather is colder now; quite a lot of rain and high winds.

No comments: