Welcome to Tessa's blog

Friday, August 10, 2018

Time for vacation

This Monday my mother called to say her sister was very ill and in intensive care at the Kristianstad hospital. I went there directly from work that afternoon. We got to see her one last time, although she was not really conscious. She passed away that night. Her health had been failing in recent years so it was not a shock but still sad.

The week at work was the same as the previous ones; hot. Wednesday there was an all-time record in Lund of 34.4 degrees. It has been a terrible summer. Despite this we have accomplished a lot of things. Much more than I thought we would. Mostly thanks to the extra workers. Today was the last day here for them and we had fika to thank them. This is also the last day before I get vacation. I'm very happy about this. It may take a while before I can write on the blog next time.

No comments: